Family Life Center after school programs focuses on school aged children and youth. They were established to provide children and youth with a safe place to hang out after school where they can grow and learn through independent and collaborative play, crafts, experiments, sports, and relationship formation.
To provide a safe environment for people to grow spiritually, emotionally, and physically; experience Jesus; and ultimately, be empowered to influence their worlds.
* Provide a safe environment for children and youth
* Develop meaningful relationships
* Meet children and youth where they are
* Help improve ethical decision making
* Encourage learning through play
* Encourage cooperation with others
Fall-Tastic Dates: TBA Forms available in the FLC Free Basketball clinic : TBA
Click on our Upward Leagues page for more information!